If you're just hopping through, check out all the new blogs (see below). Lots to see and read!
1. what state you are in
I am in Richmond, Virginia.
2. your current teaching position
I teach first grade in a Title I school.
3. your teaching experience
I have been teaching for 16 years - 14 in first grade.
4. when you started blogging
I started my blog exactly one month ago today!
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Since I am new at this, I may not have much to offer, but here ya go:
- Remove the word verification from your comment section. It's so hard to read and there really isn't that much spam anyway.
- Make sure you have a blog button for sharing. If you don't have one - make one! And if you don't know how - google it! There are tons of tutorials. I used one from The 3AM Teacher.
- And speaking of tutorials, if you don't how to do something you want for your blog, there is probably a tutorial out there somewhere. Find it, try it, and ask another blogger if you need help. The good thing about teacher bloggers is teachers are ever so helpful!